Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Big Brother

My Sweet Sugar Boy,

Well Mommy and Daddy found out this week that your going to be a big brother. Mommy is going to have another baby in 9 months. Mommy is excited and nervous for you since I don't really have any experience with siblings being an only child myself. But I know you will be fine with it, like most things. You are such an angel and Mommy loves you so much. Almost every thought I have is of you. I want to make sure you always know how special you are to me and how much I love you.

On another note, you got your first pair of big boy shoes yesterday and you were walking outside. Your still a little unsure of yourself but you are getting much better in the shoes. You look so handsome in everything but now you really look like a little man. you also rode your first carosel last night on a big choo choo train. You had so much you didn't want to stop going. That's the news for now. I love you my sweet boy!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment