Thursday, December 22, 2011

Talking and smiles

Dear Sweet Sugar Boy,

Ducky and I took you to get your picture taken with Santa last night. you were a little squirmy, but eventually we got you to smile. But as we were waiting in line Ducky asked if you still smiled when I did Johnny Cash. Johnny Cash is a Country and Western superstar, I know as you get older you'll learn more about Johnny Cash, probably because I'll wind up telling you the story a million times over.

Anyway, when Johnny Cash would start his shows he would say in his low freight train like voice "Hello, my name is Johnny Cash". I started saying this to you one day when I was home for lunch. You cracked up laughing like it was the funniest thing you'd ever heard. Ever since then when I say "Hello, my name is Johnny Cash." You'll smile or laugh at me. It's the cutest thing.

Another note is that you have started to say some words. Mostly you say Yeah, and Yay! You like those words the most. I love you so much sweet boy. Take care and Merry Christmas!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment