Thursday, May 10, 2012

to my little Henry

I feel bad that I'm obviously playing to type here and not posting as much about my second pregnancy with Henry.  Truth is I don't have a lot of time these days what with 2 jobs, a toddler, a husband in college, and a side business.  just not enough hours in the day it seems, or rather too many of them wasted at my job.  If I didn't have to work for a living I would certainly have more time to do all the other things that I needed to do but oh well that's life.

So Henry, you are a little kicker and your big.  I'm currently at 26 weeks with you and your actually measuring around 30 weeks big.  You like to kick and flop around and punch Mommy pretty much through out the day and night.  Your big brother is eagerly anticipating your arrival, at least as much as he can since I don't know how much he realizes what is actually going to happen when you show up.  But he knows he's going to be a big brother, and he keeps asking me to read him the "I'm a Big Brother" book.  the other day David kissed my belly where you are and then proceeded to beat his hands on it, but still the sweetness was there.  I think that you and David are going to be great friends and wonderful brothers.

The cravings that I have mostly are for crab, which makes me think you are really going to like eating crab...and who knows maybe you will come so early that your born a Crab, like your Mommy and Daddy are.  Daddy is eagerly awaiting your arrival too and we're all looking forward to you joining our lives.  Until you come out though mommy will keep you safe and warm inside her and I'll just have to put up with the kicking ;D.

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment