Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby Dream 04/02/2010

I'm five weeks pregnant today, though the due date calculators and doctors all are saying I'm 7 - 8 weeks. They're going off my last menstrual cycle, I'm going off the date we conceived.

My dreams have been getting weirder and stranger for about a week and a half now. This last one was particularly funny, so I wanted to share it. Uncle Tim, suggested that I put all these dreams into a blog for the baby to read later on when they're older to see what he/she caused

Here's my dream from last night - I was on a beach and looked down, for some reason I was not wearing anything up top, so I had a clear view of my breasts and I noticed something that was almost the size of another nipple, but it looked like a zit. So I tried to pop it and I was successful, but once I got everything out my boobs blew up to like huge balloon size. By that time I had gotten in the water and I was using my boobs as a floatation device. So just imagine me paddling across some water using my breasts like a kick board. As I started paddling across the water that was when I woke up and had to desperately go to the restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment