Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby dream 04/16/2010

The dreams are starting to pick up again and last night was another interesting one.

The entire team from my work was in this dream. We were in a large room that had blue shag carpeting on the floors and the walls. We were all sitting indian style in a circle in this room, just talking and chatting with each other and it seemed like we were all waiting for something. Also a few of them were smoking, so I was over by the window leaning out for some fresh air. Pretty soon the door opened and my supervisor Jason gestured for me to follow him into the other room.

In the other room was a large fire pit and a chaise lounge where another supervisor was lounging, and there was another co-worker from another team standing by the fire pit. Jason then walked up to a large glass desk where there were a few piles of papers stacked on it. Jason handed the other co-worker one of the packets of paper and the co-worker handed him a bundle of cash, in my head it looked like $20,000 give or take, and then the co worker left. Jason tossed the bundle of cash to the other supervisor on the chaise, who put the bundle into a large bag that held even more cash.

When I questioned Jason about it. He said that it was the payments for the reports that he ran on Licensing. He also stated that if I wanted in on the action that I could just run a few reports and he would give me a share, and then handed me $10,000 as a signing bonus. Which was when I woke up and needed to use the restroom.

1 comment: