Thursday, April 8, 2010

Peanut and the Prune

So on Tuesday we had our first OB/ GYN appointment and got to see a pciture of the peanut. We saw a little heartbeat fluttering even. The Dr. was nice enough, though I'm not too happy with the nurse, so we'll see how that one goes. Doctor said to push fluids and not gain too much weight, but I was doing everything I could for the constipation and hemmorhoids so keep that up.

That night I went to the Hilde girls rehearsal. The women had such a great energy and I loved sitting there and hearing all that beautiful music, all the while knowing the peanut was in my belly. Once the group finished rehearsing they gave some notes and the ladies called me up and sang one of their beautiful songs to my belly. It made my mother cry and they called her up too and sang to all three of us. It was very moving and special, and I felt so connected to my little peanut in that moment.

Today, I've had my first prune! Which was not bad....I think the stigma of eating a prune got to me more than anything else. I'm wondering how many I have to eat before I'll be regular again. Although I haven't been feeling bad recently, occaisional sickly times etc., but overall I feel fine. We'll see how that prune works on me though =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment