Sunday, May 23, 2010

More dreams

Last night I had two dreams which were vivid. In the first dream I was with some girlfriends at a jewelry party where they were actually giving jewelry away for free. I picked a long bracelet box which when I opened it, mnorphed into a larger jewelry box. This was the big prize that everyone was hoping for. There was earrings, bracelets, and rings, but the big kicker was a peacock necklace made of Swarovski crystals.

Everyone at the party was oohing and ahhing over the neckalce so I sent the whole box around the table for everyone to take a look. When the box finally got back to me the peacock necklace was gone and another woman was wearing it. So I asked her if I could have my necklace back, to which she replied that no, I couldn't have it back because it was hers. So I got up and went over to her, punched her in the face and took my necklace back. Which was when I woke up and had to go to the bathroom.

I went back to sleep after the bathroom and began dreaming another dream. To give a little background, I've been helping with the lighting design for Gay Pride weekend at the Long Center that my church is participating in. We are responsible for the presentation of the Grand Marshalls, and our choir is performing during this.

So in my dream I was talking with Mario Cantone (who is performing that evening after the grand marshall ceremony) and we were getting along great talking about Sex in the City and how much I love Kim Catrall. The show began and all of the sudden I was calling the show from the Stage Manager's position. Then I get a call over the headsets saying "Aren't you supposed to be running the lighting console?". I freaked out and ran up to the lighting booth. I got there and it was a hot, tightly cramped space and someone else was running the board, but the lights were all wrong. So the LD and I set about fixing the lights as the show kept running.

The show was almost over by the time I sat down to the console and started running the lights. When the show finally ended Mario Cantone came to the lighting booth and was asking where I had gone. He was upset because I had left alone and he liked me so much that he wanted me to join his entourage. So while they set up for Mario's show to start he and I hung out and kept talking. Which was when I woke up and had to go to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment